Our commitment Advanced Group values the natural environment and we seek to manage our impacts to protect and enhance the environment in which we operate. We also believe the successful future our organisation depends on sustainability of the local communities and surroundings in which we provide services within. For this reason, It is our policy at Brix Projects to actively pursue methods of minimising our cost to the environment and building them into our daily practices. Our Environmental objectives are to:
- Minimise environmental impact to land, water, air, flora and fauna
- Prevent pollution, preserves natural resources and conserves all heritages
The Advanced Group Environmental Policy is applicable to our Directors and employees. It expresses our ongoing commitment to understand abide by and regularly review these key principles. Responsibilities and business practices:
- Comply with external standards to which we have committed to (Environmental Management System ISO 14001)
- Continually communicate, develop and improve the Environmental Management System ISO 14001
- We are committed to complying with legal obligations, environmental standards and requirements in all areas we operate
- We seek to integrate environmental considerations into our services, business planning, operational delivery and when helping our clients and suppliers to manage their own environmental impacts
- Establish environment objectives, create a workplace that reflects our commitment and ensure that employees understand the importance of environmental awareness through regular communications
- Ensure high levels of management and staff involvement in achieving stated objectives
- We seek to partner with clients and suppliers who share our commitment to best practice and regularly engage with these clients to ensure they understand the importance of environmental awareness
- Always weigh the environmental benefits of a product equally with its price and safety benefits
- We identify and implement measures to improve the resource efficiency of our operations, including through our use of water, energy and raw materials.
- We identify and implement measures to prevent, minimise and manage the impacts of emissions, discharges and waste from our operations.