Advanced Group staff supplied:
- Leading hands, skilled tradesmen (Concreters, Form-work carpenters , steel fixers and Skilled labourers)
- Advanced group have supplied man power to Civilform for the duration of the project. Staff numbers on site each day range from 5-12 workers.
The existing timber bridge is being replaced with a new 144 metre long concrete crossing, once complete the new bridge will be widened to form two traffic lanes and the new structure will be increased to 1.5 metres in height – making it less susceptible to flood events.
The $4 million pound project will develop road safety and local transport links in the area. The project commenced in April 2019 is due to be completed sometime in March 2020.
Scope of work:
- Renovation of existing bridge from timber into concrete crossing
- form-work, reo and concrete placement on the bridge
- Widening into 2 lanes
- Increasing height of bridge structure to 1.5 metres.