Electrical EstimatorPost date: September.24.2020
Our client is a growing Electrical Contractor that has over 15 years experience in the Sydney area. Due to the increase of tenders they are now seeking an experienced Estimator to join the team and grow with the business.
Tasks required but not limited to the following:
- Ensure timely preparation of estimates
- Ensure accurate costing through cross checking
- Submissions of high quality tender offers.
- Timely completion of the relevant sections of the tender submission documents
- Assist in the preparation of statistics or follow up of tenders as required
- Preparing electrical estimates and site visits as required
- Implementing and identifying cost saving initiatives in a proactive manner
The successful candidate must have:
- Must have electrical trade qualifications or electrical engineering background
- Experience working within the electrical industry and seeking to progress their career
- Self motivated and able to work autonomously
- Willingness to embrace processes
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Exercise attention to detail and be able to review formal documentation
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- IT literate particularly with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Australian experience having worked in a similar role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a company where they are a vital part of the team and truly grow with the business.
This is a permanent position therefore only Australian Residents will be considered.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!!